Thursday, September 15, 2016

                              PLAYA DEL CARMEN 

playa del carmen is coastal resort along the yucatan peninsula wich i always have want to visit, my mom has always talk to me and show me pictures and it is really beautiful my mom told she pass a great time there; no wonder it looks like lots of fun, i have never visit other cities in mexico other than mexicali, rosarito and tijuana i would really like ti visit a lot of cities of my country but playa del carmen is the one that really shines among all of the others i wish one day go there with my family or my girlfriend adn explore all of the city and enjoy the beaches. maybe one day i will have the chance of visiting the place but for now the best i can do is go to rosarito and enjoy the beach there.
Image result

No comments:

Post a Comment