Thursday, September 8, 2016

                               "Why did i choose this career"


there aare many reasons why i choose this career one of them being that since i was a kid i always been intrested in medicine and everything that concerns it, as i got older my pasion about it grow but a few yeras later my dreams where crush because i let myself belive what other people where telling me like "oooh medicine is very dificult are you sure?" or "hmm do you really think that you got what it takes?" those kinds of comments really depress me and put me in a mind set where i myself didint belive any more that i could do it, then when it was really time to choose i really feel very pressure about what carrier i would study because i didint want to feel like a failure to my parents, finally i choose laws and after 1 semester i was really sad because i didint like any of it so i stand up for myself and talk with my parents but they whre rally angry beacuse well.. i already lost 1 semester so after alot of talking fanally they let me change but this time i have to be sure of what i will study and thats when i find this carrier and so far i am loving it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment